This website uses technology “cookies”
Description: Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is just a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been visiting through these pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts until a specified future date, from which they cease to be operative.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in spainforgourmets. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies of spainforgourmets, he will be able to navigate through the portal with the sole inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the Portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies of spainforgourmetsimplanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser.
What are Cookies and how does the spainforgourmetswebsites use them?
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by Improideaswebsites without preventing access to the CONTENTS. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
Improideas email-marketing tools use small invisible images for the users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the types of cookies we can use spainforgourmets?
- Session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- The permanents expire when the purpose for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalization or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third-party cookies.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
DESCRIPTION: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites.
They store service configurations so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
EXAMPLE OF USE:
Stores the purchase made in “shopping cart” e-commerce.
DESCRPTION: They are used to store geolocation data to offer more adequate services and contents.
EXAMPLE OF USE: Contents adjusted to the country, city, language …
DESCRIPTION: They are created when registering or logging into the web portal.
EXAMPLE OF USE: It keeps you authenticated, even if you close the browser, so when you return you will not need to start unless you log out or log out.
To access certain areas of the web.
DESCRIPTION: They collect information from your browsing experience anonymously.
EXAMPLE OF USE:
Count visitors, most visited content.
Know if the user is new or repeats.
Improve navigation and provide better service.
DESCRPTION: They collect information about the ads shown to each anonymous user.
EXAMPLE OF USE:
Adapt advertising to the type of device from which they enter the web.
Providing third-party ads (ad-servers) displayed on the web in real time.
Some Improideasservices can use connectors with different networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the Improideasservices from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I set my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Below, we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
Version 5 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/en
- 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/en
- 7-8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-inInternet-Explorer-9
Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=en_US
Google ™ https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-webguardan-en?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Blackberry http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/18578/Turn_off_cookies in the browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
If you would like additional information on how to set up detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?