94,40€ VAT inc.
Red wine made with the Tinta del País variety and with D.O. Ribera del Duero.
D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
DE BLAS SERRANO WINERY
TYPE: “Reserva” Red wine
DATA OF THE VINEYARD
AGE: 73 and 123 years
PODA SYSTEM: in Vase
ALTITUDE: 892 meters
SOIL: limestone and sandy clays
ORIGIN: 2 vineyards EL CEREZO and LOS CEREZOS
Malolactic fermentation in new barrels
AGING: more than 18 months in new barrels French oak (100%)
Bottling date: June 2011
ALCOHOL DEGREE: 14% vol.
ELABORATION: 1 423 Bottles of 750 ml and 100 Magnum
1. Cherry red colour, clear and bright, high layer.
2. Complex nose that changes with aeration: intense and elegant, with notes of fruits
black and spices
3. The palate immediately shows its great breadth. Elegant, fresh and very
balanced with well-integrated wood. Very mineral
4. Velvety tannins and long persistence.
5. Mathis has a great personality
Weight 1.30 kg Minimum order